Intellectual Property Notice
Copyright © 2008-2009 The Corporation of the County of Elgin. All rights reserved. The Corporation of the County of Elgin either owns the intellectual property rights found in the underlying HTML, text, and other content that is made available to you on this site, or it has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on this site.
Sites presented on our site do not represent an endorsement of any third party products or services expressed or suggested by any information, material or content referred to or included in or linked from our site.
Although The Corporation of the County of Elgin offers quality information on our website, it does not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information linked from or to our site. See our Internet Access Policy.
The Corporation of the County of Elgin gives you a limited license to display on your computer terminal, print, download and use the underlying HTML, and text made available to you on our site, for non-commercial, or educational purposes only, provided that:
- You do not modify stated content.
- You include with and display on each copy of such content the associated copyright notice and this limited license.
- No other use is permitted. Without limiting the generality of what is stated earlier, you may not:
- make any commercial use of such content;
- include such content in or with any product that you create or distribute; or copy such content onto your or any other person's World Wide Web site. Nothing contained in this Section shall be construed as conferring any right to any copyright by us, or any other person who owns the copyright in content provided on this site.